Year 11 | 20 June 2019 | firstname.lastname@example.org
In South of Italy, in the little region of Molise, there are historical farms as Aloia, born in 1896. Company owns 160 hectares, of which 10 are exclusively dedicated to the culture of olives
Mena Aloia lives in Colletorto, Molise.
Graduate Economics at the LUISS Guido Carli is sales manager of a farm that since its foundation in 1896 deals with coltivation of olives and produces of olive oil. In its production, it uses whether traditional mill and presses both with the continuous system.
This company owns 160 hectares, of which 10 are exclusively dedicated to the culture of olives and 150 to the production of cereal.
- Why do you decide to make business in farming?
Because I could not grow what I had left my father's: values and nature
- Do you feel more a peasant, a farmer or a business men?
- A definition of farming
- An adjective for defining the world of farming
- A keyword for the future of farming
- A model men
Karol Wojtyla “The future starts today, not tomorrow.”
- Someone to go to the hell
Extremists of any ideology
- A book concerning the rural world you could suggest to read
Le Terre del Sacramento by Francesco Jovine. The main character dies, but is a hero who becomes the flag.
- Your favorite book
Navi in Bottiglia of Gabriele Romagnoli. The imagery is beautiful told in thirty lines
- Your favorite song or composition
Ogni volta by Vasco Rossi
- Your unforgettable movie
Miseria e Nobiltà with Totò
- What would you like to find after passing away?
by T N
04 april 2011, Food Notes > The Farmers