Year 12 | 20 January 2020 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Africa Food Security Conference & Agric Exhibition is now scheduled to be held in Nairobi Kenya on the 14th - 15th August 2013.
This regionally focused forum aims to bring the interrelated parties together for discussions that will refocus food security issues in Africa in alignment with the continent's requirement
The conference will kick start discussions aimed at building a refocused program and establishing monitoring mechanisms to address the needs of a dynamic food security program. Poverty, climate change, food price hikes, water scarcity, land rights, fairer agricultural policies - all of these issues and more will be addressed to ensure that infinitely better management of natural and financial resources and more strategic investment are implemented.
Some of the speakers at the conference include;
· H.E. Dr. Betty Achan Ogwaro , Minister of Agriculture ,South Sudan
· Dr.Evelyn Namubiru-Mwaura Policy Officer, Land and Environment Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA)
· Prof. Joel Ongaro President Balanced Approach to life mission(BAlM)
· Mr.Ali Benryane, Partnership and Membership Coordinator Finance Alliance for Sustainable Trade (FAST)
· Dr. Michael Waithaka Programme Manager ASARECA Policy Analysis and Advocacy Programme
· Mr. Kiprotich Chemweno Database and Applications Developer FAO
· Dr.James Kanyangi, East Africa Regional Program Leader CGIAR Research Program
· Mr.Erostus W.Nsubuga-Njuki Chief Executive Officer AGT Laboratories
· Mr. Kelly Boucher - Aburi Project Development Director Tetra Pak Eastern Africa
· Dr. Julie Ojango Research Scientist International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI)
· Dr. Christopher Mutungi Researcher ICIPE
· Ms. Lucy Muchoki,Chief Executive Officer Pan African Agribusiness and Agro Industry Consortium PanAAC
· Mr. Musa Freiji Chief Executive Officer Wadi Group
· Yariv Kedar. Deputy Managing Director Amiran Kenya Ltd
· Su Kahumbu Stephanou, Chief Executive Officer, Green Dreams Limited
· Jacqueline Mkindi, Executive Director Tanzania Horticulture
· Tsedeke Abate (PhD) Leader, DTMA Project; CIMMYT-Kenya
The Exhibition will run alongside the event and will show case latest technologies, products, and other innovative products.
There will also be a chance among others for delegates to network with their counterparts from other African countries as well as interact with exhibitors who will be promoting their new products and services to the industry. A wide range of opportunities are available to corporate and leading institutions to showcase and market their products and services. If your company wishes to sponsor a session and therefore chair the session and organize a panel, please send an email to the email@example.com
The Aidem Business Solution (ABS), organizes world class forums and conferences for the African market in close partnership with key leading industry players
More details at: http://www.aidembs.com/africafood-security_conference/
by S. C.
23 july 2013, World News > Africa